Reach us through the SDVOSB Procurement Program
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we offer Federal customers two acquisition paths:
- Under FAR 19.1406, Sole Source Awards to SDVOSB Concerns, procurement professionals may make sole source awards of up to $3.5M to a service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, if the contracting officer does not have a reasonable expectation that offers would be received from two or more service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns
- Under FAR 19.1405, SDVOSB Set-Aside Procedures, procurement professionals may set aside an acquisition for competition restricted to service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, given a reasonable expectation that fair and reasonable offers will be received from two or more SDVOSB concerns
Reach us through the HUBZone Small Business Program
- What does HUBZone stand for? Historically Underutilized Business Zone.
- What regulation governs the HUBZone program? FAR 19.13 and 52.219 govern how the HUBZone program is implemented in federal procurements.
- Is there an end date for our HUBZone certification? No, unlike the 8(a) program, there is no graduation or termination timeline for HUBZone certification. Three events can change HUBZone status: 1) if we were to fail to employ the required number of employees that are HUBZone residents; 2) if our relevant geographies were reclassified to no longer qualify; and 3) if we were to fail to meet the size requirements for a small business concern.
- What does this mean for Prime Contractors? HUBZone subcontracting requirements often go unmet. However, utilizing Decision Forge as a subcontractor can help toward the achievement of HUBZone utilization goals.
- What does this mean for Contracting Officers? As you deem appropriate, reference either FAR 52.219-3 (Notice of Total HUBZone Set-Aside) in your Requests for Information, Pre-Solicitations, or Solicitations; or FAR 52.219-4 (Notice of Price Evaluation Preference for HUBZone Small Business Concerns) in your Solicitations for acquisitions conducted using Full and Open competition.