Capability and Organizational Assessment
Challenge: How do I determine investment priorities, across an entire portfolio or enterprise, with a wide range of contending programs and needs?
- How to assess an organization or enterprise, or, focus on and enhance a single, high-importance capability
- If operations involve multiple goals or capabilities, and success requires addressing all of them: Where to act first, and how?
Example: US Air Force Capability Review and Risk Assessment (CRRA)
Our proven approach provides an analytically-sound, data-driven method to determine priority needs and opportunities
- Evaluate plans and programs against needs
- Identify and prioritize limiting factors
- Derive key data from proven, efficient processes
- Identify potential trades, and areas for accepting risk
- Link priority needs to actions that best drive progress
Challenge: Develop a sound, consistent, data-driven method to prioritize investments across a range of contending needs
Solution: Our staff partnered with HQ, US Air Force and Air Force major commands to develop and implement a strategic planning approach which the Air Force has continued to employ for a decade. Key data, capability-focused metrics, and stakeholder involvement drive quick and dynamic modeling and assessment of alternatives